Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17th: 1st peditrician appt.

Well, things have definitely gotten busier now that we have them home. Luckily, they still sleep quite a bit, but Leyla has become more fussy with each passing day. The night feedings are definitely the hardest, as we are both exhausted.

Tycho's mom arrived yesterday afternoon from Holland, and my mom left late last night to return home in time for my brother Luke's graduation from college this Friday and Saturday. The extra help from both of them has been great. I'm sure both moms secretly wish we had triplets, so everyone would constantly have a baby to hold. I'm really enjoying the help and almost feel guilty that we (I) have so much help right now. I'm trying to soak it in though because in mid June I will experience my 1st week of no help--including no husband around for the week. Yikes!

Anyway, today was their 1st appt. with the peditrician. Except for a LONG wait, it went well. Quinn weighs 6lbs. 14ozs. and Leyla weighs 6lbs. 6ozs. They both had their onesies and diapers on, so they are prob. a few ozs. less in reality. They both look great and everything else was going well according to the dr. We will go back at the 2 month mark for their immunizations.

No comments: